Self-Love Panza Sobada
Time & Location
About The Event
Let’s take a few moments to reconnect with our internal life force in gratitude and offer ourselves a restorative self-massage for our panza.
Participants should bring a mat and or a blanket.
Xochitl Codina is a Holistic Health Practitioner and Acupuncture student. She/They has been on a journey of learning and reclaiming traditional healing modalities for the past 20 years. Raised in San Antonio, Yanaguana she's/they're happy to share with the community some lessons learned along the way.
Who can benefit from panza sobadas/abdominal massage?
If you struggle from:
1. Painful or irregular periods
5. Post abdominal surgery (PAST 3 months or doctor’s consent) including cesarian birth
6. Post-natal (at least PAST 6 weeks vaginal birth)
8. Stagnant emotional state
Please DO NOT self-massage, ONLY gentle holding, breathwork, and meditation if you are:
1. In the first trimester of pregnancy or suspected pregnancy
2. using IUD
3. currency menstruating
4. current pelvic infections of any organs or in pelvic regions
5. present or suspected pelvic cancer or undergoing chemo treatments
If you have any questions, email Xochitl at
email@example.com or send them a message on social media.
***Donate towards Xochitl's Acupuncture Studies on Venmo: @xochitl-codina or CashApp: $xochitl222
***Follow Xochitl on Instagram: @Xochitl_Holistics